When the sync has been completed, you are taken by default to the property page for the property you were last viewing on the app.
- In the top left hand corner, there is the option to view a list of properties that you currently have access to. Pressing on the ‘List’ button will expand the view to show you these properties. This view also contains the ‘Logout’ button. You can also access the property list by swiping the screen from left to right and then back again to clear the property list from your view.
- In the top right hand corner there is a ‘Help’ button which when pressed will show a guide of the page you are currently viewing. There is also a manual sync button in this area, indicated by the circular arrow icon. This will sync the device depending on whether or not an internet connection is available.
- Scrolling to the bottom of the property details page, this will show you all the individuals currently assigned to the property, as well as their user level.
- Above this are the property details, such as address data. As with all the information in the RiskWise App, these details are the same as in the core RiskWise system. At the top centre of the page and if one is available, a property image or photograph will be shown.
Below the property image is the Inspections Management area of the RiskWise App and Action Management if using iOS. The options for Inspections contains 4 distinct areas;
- In Progress Inspections will show you any inspections that have been started on the app but that are currently incomplete. For example, if you are halfway through a 30 question checklist and there is an incident on site that requires your attention, it is possible to return to the app, log back in and resume from the next question in the list, rather than beginning from the top.
- Scheduled Inspections facilitates the option to log a review of an inspection that may have previously been scheduled from the core RiskWise system, or from the RiskWise App. For example, if an Inspection has been logged on a daily frequency, reviews of these inspection would be carried out from this area.
- Completed Inspections on Device will show you a full list of all inspections that have been completed on the device. The app will automatically split the list of Completed Inspections based on whether or not they have been synched with the core RiskWise system, as we can see on the screen.
- Finally in this area is the ‘Log New Inspection’ button and pressing on this button will take you to the Log New Inspection page